Structural Concepts: Open Air Screen Cooler Standard Features
• Breeze~E (Type-ll) w/ EnergyWise s/c refrigeration
• Blue Fin coated coil
• Compressor air lower front intake and upper front discharge. Front panel cannot be blocked
• Condensate pan (self-contained refrig. only)
• Flat upper front panel & header
• Integrated average product temperature of 40°F or less
• LED top light(s)
• One piece formed ABS plastic tub (n/a B8832)
• One year parts & labor; 5 year compressor warranty
• Removable deck pans provide complete access to evaporator coil & refrigeration connections
• Shelving removable and adjustable on 1'' centers
• Solid back panel, black
Micro-Market Health Temperature Lock Feature
• Roll down cover automatically closes when product temperature inside the display exceeds 41˚ F. per NSF and local regulations or if power the display is interrupted.
• A product simulator in the display area measures temperature and sends data to the controller. If temperature exceeds safe levels, the controller signals the roll down cover to close until a technician is able to evaluate.
• Once resolved, the technician can easily reset the controller to open the front cover.
• The cover stores completely out of sight when not in use.
• Battery Back Up: The safety lock feature remains operational during power failure.
• Easy Reset: The controller is accessible from the front of display for simple reset.